Advanced Dermatology of Oregon is Now Accepting New Patients!
Call 503-692-9525 to make an appointment.
Dr. Maeran Landers, physician and surgeon, previously at Lake Oswego Dermatology, announces the opening of her practice in Tualatin near Legacy Meridian Park Hospital.
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- PhD, in Immunology, University of Pennsylvania
- Certified by the American Board of Dermatology
- Appointed to The American Academy of Dermatology Leadership Forum
Office hours are 8 am- 5 pm Monday-Friday.
Offering full services in medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology.
Contracts with most major insurance carriers.
We are accepting new and returning appointments via teledermatology and urgent in person visits.
Due to the Coronavirus Public Health Crisis, we are offering primarily Telederm (Virtual Teleconference) visits with both Dr. Maeran Landers (https://doxy.me/drmaeranlanders) and Emilee Chesterfield PA-C (https://doxy.me/emileechesterfieldpac). Please call our office at 503-692-9525 or call our beeper at 503-441-0634 to schedule a Telederm appointment. Most insurance plans are covering Telehealth visits during the COVID crisis. Please check with your insurance regarding Teleheath coverage.
As of 5-4-2020, for patients with urgent issues (for example, painful or itchy rashes, painful or bleeding sores/ulcers), total body skin examination (history of melanoma, or other skin cancers), or procedural needs (such as cryosurgery with liquid nitrogen, surgery, biopsy, allergy testing, laser treatments), will be screened via teledermatology or phone and then given an appointment to see Dr. Landers and Emilee in person at the office. These visits are limited and again scheduled with social distancing in mind.
We are encouraging patients to see Dr. Landers and Emilee Chesterfield PA-C via video conferencing or teledermatology whenever possible for conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, and other rashes.
The safety of our patients and staff are of the highest priority during this COVID crisis. Our safety precautions are being updated daily to meet the everchanging guidelines offered by the Oregon Health Authority, Governor Brown, and the CDC.
Currently, we are taking numerous precautions on our clinic to ensure your safety.
- We have strictly limited the number of patients seen at any given time in our office.
- Patients are waiting in their cars for their appointments. The waiting room is primarily a pass through area only. Each patient will be called to come up individually for their appointments from their car. Call the office when you have arrived to the parking lot to let us know that you are here and then we will call you when we are ready to see you.
- Patients are able to sit 6 feet apart in the waiting room if necessary.
- There will be a mask requirement and temperature check (<99.5 F) of all patients and staff. Patients must wear their own masks (surgical, homemade etc). We do not have enough masks to provide them to each of our patients. Please bring your own pen to sign for consent forms.
- Cleaning and sterilization of the clinic is occurring frequently of all common spaces and clinic examination rooms.
- The receptionist desk has a plastic shield in front of it.
- Payments are over the phone via CC or via mail.
- Curbside pick up is available for products and medications. Please call in advance to prearrange payment, check availability of the product/medication, and ensure pick up time and date.
- We have medical grade air purifiers from https://surgicallycleanair.com/ placed throughout the office.
When you arrive for your in office appointment, please call office from the parking lot to let us know you have arrived and to pay any copay over the phone. We will advise when it is okay to come up to the office. Please wait in the hallway outside our office door and we will take your temperature and bring you back to the exam room. Please wear a well fitting mask that covers both your nose and mouth at all times unless we ask that you remove it for examination purposes. Please bring your own pen to sign any necessary forms.
Telemedicine Verbal Consent - PDF